SMS PROMOTIONS's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"My ex b**** did that cut me out all our old pics then sent me ones of me with her cu…"

SMS PROMOTIONS replied Apr 8, 2013 to Lmfao! Floyd Mayweather had 50's face blurred out on his Showtime doc 30 Days in May

9 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by _Rebel_

"They Aint friends just most act p**** when they face to face.."

SMS PROMOTIONS replied Apr 8, 2013 to Lmfao! Floyd Mayweather had 50's face blurred out on his Showtime doc 30 Days in May

9 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by _Rebel_

"I know i just posted that its funny that dre turned on easy for the same s*** he doe…"

SMS PROMOTIONS replied Jan 14, 2013 to DR. DRE IS A SUCCA! MAD CUZ 50 GOT TIMBO ON BOARD FOR SMS *UPDATED WITH VIDEOS COVERING THE EVENT: SMS Audio, Beats Audio, and Snooki | DR. DRE, RICK ROSS, ZEDD, MIKE TYSON ***15 Min W/50 CENT excerpt

335 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Los

"Proud of them ? if dre was em's friend like he claims to be he should remember ross…"

SMS PROMOTIONS replied Jan 14, 2013 to DR. DRE IS A SUCCA! MAD CUZ 50 GOT TIMBO ON BOARD FOR SMS *UPDATED WITH VIDEOS COVERING THE EVENT: SMS Audio, Beats Audio, and Snooki | DR. DRE, RICK ROSS, ZEDD, MIKE TYSON ***15 Min W/50 CENT excerpt

335 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Los

"I think its funny to that dre turned on easy for saying he was getting f***** by jer…"

335 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Los

"Pac already told you about dre's b**** a** phony disloyal ways nuttin new it's just…"

335 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Los

"50 always knew dre was a fake fraud thats why he always threw his digs at him this s…"

SMS PROMOTIONS replied Jan 26, 2012 to 50 needs to go In WAR MODE on Some Pac S***!!!!

59 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Trev Jr. 2013 RETURN is IMMINENT

"The best promotion is consumer word of mouth..!! or visual when people see everybody…"

SMS PROMOTIONS replied Jan 16, 2012 to The New york post names Sync by 50 the best Celebrity headphones on the market..

8 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by SMS PROMOTIONS

"I hear ya there just starting out sms as a company it will grow in time But when a p…"

SMS PROMOTIONS replied Jan 16, 2012 to The New york post names Sync by 50 the best Celebrity headphones on the market..

8 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by SMS PROMOTIONS

"Yea I def feel ya they gotta start gettin on that markting tip hard but if you know…"

SMS PROMOTIONS replied Jan 15, 2012 to The New york post names Sync by 50 the best Celebrity headphones on the market..

8 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by SMS PROMOTIONS

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Columbus J commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith For Comments About Ray Rice's Domestic Abuse Case. The Right Call? [Video/Poll]
"Probably an overly harsh penalty but Stephen A needs to realize he ain't as intelligent as he thinks he is. His over talking loud mouth schtick works in sports and entertainment but not on real issues. He needs to stop speaking on social issues…"
8 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” - Albert Einstein"
24 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 5 blog posts were featured
35 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
35 minutes ago
CashCold Damnit liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Reese Arrested In Chicago On Gun Charges. Bail Set At $50K
1 hour ago
Pastor.D.Wills posted a status
""My walk with God is a daily workout" Pastor.D.Wills"
1 hour ago
Anthony Black posted a status
"Listened to Be by Common thought it was the Bomb!! Old School Rap."
1 hour ago
MixtapeDistribution.com posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy