bacardi's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"This is funny i posted on it yall sure are some dedicated haters now my email is goi…"

bacardi replied Jun 22, 2011 to Why is everyone posting Ja Rule comments on the OUTLAW Youtube page??

14 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by AJB4

"JAIL ONLY MEANS U GOT CAUGHT REMEMBER THAT. IT'S CATS OUT HERE WHO ARE SO GANGSTER B…"

bacardi replied May 11, 2008 to WHY RAP STARS TALK TUFF WITH NO JAIL RECORDS OR DO IT MATTER?

12 May 11, 2008
Reply by T.y.

"U FORGOT 50 BARS BUT I SAY HEAT. HEAT IS A MESSAGE TO WE ALL KNOW WHO AND IT WASN'T…"

bacardi replied May 11, 2008 to WHAT IS 50CENT'S MOST GANGSTA SONG

56 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Gillio| MountainStar |

"NOW O KNOW IT'S GONNA BE ALOT OF HATE ON YOUR CHOICES BUT THATS YOUR OPINION AND EVE…"

bacardi replied May 11, 2008 to MTV WAS WRONG, DA TOP TEN RAPPERS RIGHT NOW, CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG

128 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by J-Roony

"U KNOW WHAT IT IS THESE N***** HAVE NO LIFE SO U CAN'T BLAME THEM THEY DON'T KNOW BE…"

bacardi replied May 11, 2008 to HATERS ON THE F***** DISCSSION BOARD WTF!!!!!

7 May 11, 2008
Reply by REDBYRD AKA DRAMASETTA

"u hear the african laughing like eddie murphy that s*** is priceless"

bacardi replied May 5, 2008 to The truth about what happened to 50 cents chain.

29 Sep 11, 2008

"styles p would fall in the in between 15 and 20 50 would fall in between 10 and 15…"

bacardi replied May 4, 2008 to the top 5 greatest rappers of all times correct me if im wrong

207 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Breezzy

"1. jay z 2 2 pac 3 biggie 4 nas 5 krs one"

bacardi replied May 4, 2008 to the top 5 greatest rappers of all times correct me if im wrong

207 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Breezzy

"nobody said he was perfect just said he didn't snitch by doing that song do your mat…"

bacardi replied May 4, 2008 to FIRST 48 exposes "Gangstas" as being the Biggest Snitches you would ever see? Turn to A&E and see for urself!!!

251 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Bobby Crack of Lokken Load

"look at jay's influences everybody talking ace of spade now instead of christ. nigga…"

bacardi replied May 4, 2008 to Is Biggie Smalls The Illest?

54 May 5, 2008
Reply by Omega7791

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Peter Skotta liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 'Power' Star Lela Loren x Chelsea Lately: Talks Having 50 Cent As A Boss + Sex Scenes [Video]
49 minutes ago
YKham commented on 50s Most Wanted's blog post #WCW Presents..."Coco Francesca"...Everyone Is Going "Koo Koo" for Coco!
"She Way Up"
51 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD liked 50 Cent's blog post More Wins For SMS Promotions! Billy Dib & Ryan Martin - TI50
1 hour ago
the enforcer liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Brittany Duet, Sasha Delvalle & Brittany Dailey Talk Nick Cannon; Wild 'N Out - TI50
1 hour ago
the enforcer commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Brittany Duet, Sasha Delvalle & Brittany Dailey Talk Nick Cannon; Wild 'N Out - TI50
"Damn thats that bad chick from Before I Self Destruct"
1 hour ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

EXCLUSIVE! Brittany Duet, Sasha Delvalle & Brittany Dailey Talk Nick Cannon; Wild 'N Out

Brittany Duet, Sasha Delvalle & Brittany Dailey Talk Nick Cannon; Wild 'N Out

Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Brittany Duet, Sasha Delvalle & Brittany Dailey on the set of Wild 'N Out. They speak on how they linked u...

Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
Thisis50 TV's blog post was featured

Brittany Duet, Sasha Delvalle & Brittany Dailey Talk Nick Cannon; Wild 'N Out - TI50

Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Brittany Duet, Sasha Delvalle & Brittany Dailey on the set of Wild 'N Out.They speak on how they linked up with Nick Cannon for Wild 'N Out & much more!Follow @sashadelvalle @brittanydailey @jackthriller @thisis50See More
1 hour ago
Thisis50 TV posted a blog post

Brittany Duet, Sasha Delvalle & Brittany Dailey Talk Nick Cannon; Wild 'N Out - TI50

Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Brittany Duet, Sasha Delvalle & Brittany Dailey on the set of Wild 'N Out.They speak on how they linked up with Nick Cannon for Wild 'N Out & much more!Follow @sashadelvalle @brittanydailey @jackthriller @thisis50See More
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy