FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'''s Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"If I was 50 I'll pay his BM a few mills and make her sign a contract that says if sh…"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Jul 9, 2013 to Just to provide Fif's point of view on the text incident...a few tweets. (One about new music tonight)

22 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"SMH... I dont believe this but i know Trav is running his ,mouth too much"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Jul 3, 2013 to so nobody caught 50 vs trav on twitter?

24 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by SonGetWrec

"1) BILLBOARD denied those millions sales to be counted, so even though he'll scan a…"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Jun 29, 2013 to New Hov Album "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Dropping July 4th! Track List Added, Holy Grail Track Added (UPDATED)

66 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by SonGetWrec

"LOOOOL, That made you laugh, a 4 year old pic of me in the gym.. LOOOOL"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied May 9, 2013 to BREAKING NEWS: 50 Cent's Obsessed Stalker, Flash, Gets EXPOSED For Making Fake Profiles (Proof Inside) *UPDATE* Flash Diss Added

298 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Los

"Stans how, how many times you see me on here ?"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied May 9, 2013 to BREAKING NEWS: 50 Cent's Obsessed Stalker, Flash, Gets EXPOSED For Making Fake Profiles (Proof Inside) *UPDATE* Flash Diss Added

298 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Los

"*DEAD* @ that video, Dee a legend for that LMAOOOO.. YEARS later, I been off this si…"

298 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Los

"^ WOW this f***** really got more of my pictures saved on his computer, I feel sorry…"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Mar 1, 2013 to Tony Yayo - MOVE (ft. 50 Cent) [Out Tomorrow + Artwork!!]

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by The Unthinkable

"why is this FATHERLESS F***** using my picture as his avi ?? smdh"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Feb 8, 2013 to New fire. 50 cent- Financial Freedom (Video)

68 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"stfu FLASH.. jesus all you do is complain.."

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Feb 8, 2013 to New fire. 50 cent- Financial Freedom (Video)

68 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"hows that snitching, dude is using my picture to run his b******* on here"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Feb 3, 2013 to Can The THIS IS 50 Fam, Help Me Report This IMPOSTER

7 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Cool Je The Rap God posted a status
"The unit in boston tonight"
11 minutes ago
Snazboogie Castro shared their video on Facebook
1 hour ago
DJ Thoro posted blog posts
1 hour ago
1THUG aka Tha NYCHA LEGEND!! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bill Cosby's List Of Accusers Grows To 14. Comedian Gets Standing Ovation During Florida Show (Video/Poll)
"Dis is BOOL SHEET!!"
1 hour ago
1THUG aka Tha NYCHA LEGEND!! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bill Cosby's List Of Accusers Grows To 14. Comedian Gets Standing Ovation During Florida Show (Video/Poll)
"Well letta negga know when tha list reach a thousand old thots tryna smudge coz reputation...cos thazz tha critical mass of hoes iss gon take before I give one-quarter of ah shet aboutt what they yappin aboutt!! Them betchez got fugged, NOT RAPED!!…"
1 hour ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Manny Pacquiao Already Preparing For Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight After Destroying Chris Algieri "The Fans Deserve That Fight" (Video/Audio/Pics)
"Floyd is scared, but at the same time, if Bob Arum wasn't in the way. There's a better chance this would happen."
1 hour ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post T.I. Ft. Young Thug - I Need War (Official Music Video)
1 hour ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Nyce Da Future - Levels (Official Music Video) Dir. By UnLEASH
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy