FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'''s Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"If I was 50 I'll pay his BM a few mills and make her sign a contract that says if sh…"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Jul 9, 2013 to Just to provide Fif's point of view on the text incident...a few tweets. (One about new music tonight)

22 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"SMH... I dont believe this but i know Trav is running his ,mouth too much"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Jul 3, 2013 to so nobody caught 50 vs trav on twitter?

24 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by SonGetWrec

"1) BILLBOARD denied those millions sales to be counted, so even though he'll scan a…"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Jun 29, 2013 to New Hov Album "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Dropping July 4th! Track List Added, Holy Grail Track Added (UPDATED)

66 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by SonGetWrec

"LOOOOL, That made you laugh, a 4 year old pic of me in the gym.. LOOOOL"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied May 9, 2013 to BREAKING NEWS: 50 Cent's Obsessed Stalker, Flash, Gets EXPOSED For Making Fake Profiles (Proof Inside) *UPDATE* Flash Diss Added

298 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Los

"Stans how, how many times you see me on here ?"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied May 9, 2013 to BREAKING NEWS: 50 Cent's Obsessed Stalker, Flash, Gets EXPOSED For Making Fake Profiles (Proof Inside) *UPDATE* Flash Diss Added

298 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Los

"*DEAD* @ that video, Dee a legend for that LMAOOOO.. YEARS later, I been off this si…"

298 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Los

"^ WOW this f***** really got more of my pictures saved on his computer, I feel sorry…"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Mar 1, 2013 to Tony Yayo - MOVE (ft. 50 Cent) [Out Tomorrow + Artwork!!]

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by The Unthinkable

"why is this FATHERLESS F***** using my picture as his avi ?? smdh"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Feb 8, 2013 to New fire. 50 cent- Financial Freedom (Video)

68 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"stfu FLASH.. jesus all you do is complain.."

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Feb 8, 2013 to New fire. 50 cent- Financial Freedom (Video)

68 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"hows that snitching, dude is using my picture to run his b******* on here"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Feb 3, 2013 to Can The THIS IS 50 Fam, Help Me Report This IMPOSTER

7 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

2Corvettes liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj Rocks Menswear For L’Uomo Vogue (Pics)
2 minutes ago
2Corvettes liked NewMusic's blog post Beyonce Ft. Nicki Minaj - Flawless (Remix) (Official Live Video)
5 minutes ago
Phenix Beatz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records, Issues Statement. Releases 'Tears In The Ocean' Music Video
12 minutes ago
Besir Esati's blog post was featured

Best G-Unit Instagram Pictures Of The Week (Pics)

Last week we decided to make a weekly round up of G-Unit pictures on Instagram shared by the members and fans, so we continue Week 2 with the best photos shared by: 50…See More
35 minutes ago
Tim Reynolds posted a status
"DREAMS ARE HARD TO COME BY"
35 minutes ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records, Issues Statement. Releases 'Tears In The Ocean' Music Video
"@Rome - true. One by one, Cash Money will only be those 3 artists and possibly Birdman doing a rare feature or two."
46 minutes ago
Master Mimd commented on NewMusic's blog post Drake - '6 God' x 'Heat Of The Moment' x 'How Bout Now' (Listen/Download)
"We need more Jodeci samples!!!!"
1 hour ago
Master Mimd commented on NewMusic's blog post Drake - '6 God' x 'Heat Of The Moment' x 'How Bout Now' (Listen/Download)
"Woooooooo that Jodeci sample!!!! Jesussssss"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy