FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'''s Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"If I was 50 I'll pay his BM a few mills and make her sign a contract that says if sh…"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Jul 9, 2013 to Just to provide Fif's point of view on the text incident...a few tweets. (One about new music tonight)

22 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"SMH... I dont believe this but i know Trav is running his ,mouth too much"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Jul 3, 2013 to so nobody caught 50 vs trav on twitter?

24 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by SonGetWrec

"1) BILLBOARD denied those millions sales to be counted, so even though he'll scan a…"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Jun 29, 2013 to New Hov Album "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Dropping July 4th! Track List Added, Holy Grail Track Added (UPDATED)

66 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by SonGetWrec

"LOOOOL, That made you laugh, a 4 year old pic of me in the gym.. LOOOOL"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied May 9, 2013 to BREAKING NEWS: 50 Cent's Obsessed Stalker, Flash, Gets EXPOSED For Making Fake Profiles (Proof Inside) *UPDATE* Flash Diss Added

298 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Los

"Stans how, how many times you see me on here ?"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied May 9, 2013 to BREAKING NEWS: 50 Cent's Obsessed Stalker, Flash, Gets EXPOSED For Making Fake Profiles (Proof Inside) *UPDATE* Flash Diss Added

298 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Los

"*DEAD* @ that video, Dee a legend for that LMAOOOO.. YEARS later, I been off this si…"

298 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Los

"^ WOW this f***** really got more of my pictures saved on his computer, I feel sorry…"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Mar 1, 2013 to Tony Yayo - MOVE (ft. 50 Cent) [Out Tomorrow + Artwork!!]

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by The Unthinkable

"why is this FATHERLESS F***** using my picture as his avi ?? smdh"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Feb 8, 2013 to New fire. 50 cent- Financial Freedom (Video)

68 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"stfu FLASH.. jesus all you do is complain.."

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Feb 8, 2013 to New fire. 50 cent- Financial Freedom (Video)

68 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"hows that snitching, dude is using my picture to run his b******* on here"

FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER'' replied Feb 3, 2013 to Can The THIS IS 50 Fam, Help Me Report This IMPOSTER

7 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Crips Arrested In NYC For Involvement In Drug Dealing, Guns & Multiple Shootings *Update* Bobby Charged W/Conspiracy To Commit Murder. Held On $2 Million Bail (Video)
"Major fuuuccceeeddddd"
4 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Kendrick Lamar x XXL Magazine Check out the 2nd clip promoting his cover

Kendrick Lamar's XXL Cover Story - Second Clip

www.thisis50.com

After the reveal of the cover and the first video, XXL drops the second clip promoting Kendrick Lamar blessing their cover.

Facebook19 minutes ago · Reply
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Music: Wale - Miracle On U Street

New Music: Wale - Miracle On U Street

www.thisis50.com

Wale drops a new tune for the fans. Check out Miracle On U Street. Two minutes early https://t.co/yFLRdwHtbo miracle on U st produced by @ToneP_ and…

Facebook44 minutes ago · Reply
corentin's 4 blog posts were featured
59 minutes ago
corentin posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"Bye."
1 hour ago
Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"All the drug dealers are gone and the fiends.I used to couldn't walk down the street without trippin over someone."
1 hour ago
Kbong commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Unveils The Kanye West Designed Cover Art For His Project 'The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty' (Pic)
"the detail is too nice to hate."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy