Yo Beans!'s Discussions (350)

Discussions Replied To (303) Replies Latest Activity

"Ice Cube Is In the top Ten rappers of all time. Songs Like "We Had To Tear This Moth…"

Yo Beans! replied Sep 26, 2011 to Are Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube Top 10 Rappers Of All Time ?

81 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by C.WEBB

"Yes!! Section 80 Is Classic. He Deserves It! I'm Happy For Him."

Yo Beans! replied Aug 20, 2011 to Kendrick Lamar Gets Chocked Up On Stage When Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg & The Game Pass Him The Crown For The New West Coast King

35 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Prototype

"ahahaha. Nice!"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 11, 2011 to New Video Kanye And Jay-Z "Otis"

21 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Real Talk H.F.M.2

"Co-Sign! The Album Wasn't Great. It Do Have Moment's Though."

Yo Beans! replied Aug 11, 2011 to Didn't even take me a day to tell you WATCH THE THRONE IS A$$ CHEEKS

138 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by EZBands make StillG.AY mom dance

"1.Penmanship 2.Quality! 3.Color Factor Is Not Really About The Skin Anymore Because…"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 11, 2011 to Grammy-winning rapper Eminem's Recovery remained at No. 43 with 10,1000. After 59 weeks, his 2010 solo LP has sold 3,981,500 pieces

58 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Moz

"Sound's Good!! The Snippets/Sampler It's doing A Good Job On Making People Wanna Buy…"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 11, 2011 to R.E.D. Album SNIPPETS

78 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by BRODIE X Babyyyy!

"LMAO Swift-o Wins!!!"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 9, 2011 to THE MASSACRE >>>>>>>>>>>>> WATCH THE THRONE

137 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by T.T.S.

"I Listened More Than 5 Times Yesterday Trying To Get That Special Feeling I Usually…"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 9, 2011 to Watch The Throne: 10/10

44 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Yo Beans!

"It Better Not! That Wil Be Horrible!"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 9, 2011 to Watch The Throne: 10/10

44 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Yo Beans!

"ahahaha. Far From A Classic. I'm Disappointing In WTT. I Thought It Was Gonna Be A G…"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 8, 2011 to Watch The Throne: 10/10

44 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Yo Beans!

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Thisis50.com posted a blog post

THE VON BOOZIER TWINS CELEBRATE EPIC SHOE LAUNCH

Manhattan, NY - Is it the shoes!!!??? (NBA Jam voice) That's right folks, the illustrious Von Boozier Twins are officially in the designer shoe game. Antoine Von Boozier and Andre Von Boozier…See More
3 hours ago
Ms Rivercity posted a blog post

Bianca Clarke - Neva Know [Video]

Mobile, AL singer/rapper Bianca Clarke follows up her first single "Neva Know" with the official music video. The southern influenced bass line and west coast inspired piano riff gives the record a diverse sound, as Bianca details her life journey and the fact that you “Neva Know” what the final outcome will be.See More
3 hours ago
GOON liked NewMusic's blog post Kodak Black - My Time ft. Derrick Milano
3 hours ago
Indie Castle posted blog posts
3 hours ago
CKG posted a blog post

CKG-Money (New Mixtape Banger!!)

The Chicago Underground King, C.K.G. , drops a new mixtape banger entitled "Money". The track was produced by C.K.G. himself. He's had his music licensed worldwide in movies & tv shows, even appearing in Hip Hop Weekly Mag last year in the "indie spotlight" section. With Grammy award winners giving him praise, look for…See More
4 hours ago
Fester commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown Announces 'The Party Tour' With 50 Cent & Special Guests Fabolous, French Montana
"50 doesn't have any issues with French. But you never know what might happen. Last time i check French threw an Effen Bottle in the garbage. Should be interesting to see lol."
5 hours ago
CKG replied to 50 Cent's discussion Post Your Blog Entry Here
"The Chicago Underground King, C.K.G. , drops a new mixtape banger entitled "Money". The track was produced by C.K.G. himself. He's had his music licensed worldwide in movies & tv shows, even appearing in Hip Hop Weekly Mag last…"
5 hours ago
derek commented on NewMusic's blog post Future - Super Trapper (Official Music Video)
"Do your thing....."
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy