Yo Beans!'s Discussions (350)

Discussions Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"Ice Cube Is In the top Ten rappers of all time. Songs Like "We Had To Tear This Moth…"

Yo Beans! replied Sep 26, 2011 to Are Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube Top 10 Rappers Of All Time ?

81 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by C.WEBB

"Yes!! Section 80 Is Classic. He Deserves It! I'm Happy For Him."

Yo Beans! replied Aug 20, 2011 to Kendrick Lamar Gets Chocked Up On Stage When Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg & The Game Pass Him The Crown For The New West Coast King

35 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Prototype

"ahahaha. Nice!"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 11, 2011 to New Video Kanye And Jay-Z "Otis"

21 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Real Talk H.F.M.2

"Co-Sign! The Album Wasn't Great. It Do Have Moment's Though."

Yo Beans! replied Aug 11, 2011 to Didn't even take me a day to tell you WATCH THE THRONE IS A$$ CHEEKS

138 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by EZBands make StillG.AY mom dance

"1.Penmanship 2.Quality! 3.Color Factor Is Not Really About The Skin Anymore Because…"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 11, 2011 to Grammy-winning rapper Eminem's Recovery remained at No. 43 with 10,1000. After 59 weeks, his 2010 solo LP has sold 3,981,500 pieces

58 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Moz

"Sound's Good!! The Snippets/Sampler It's doing A Good Job On Making People Wanna Buy…"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 11, 2011 to R.E.D. Album SNIPPETS

78 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by BRODIE X Babyyyy!

"LMAO Swift-o Wins!!!"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 9, 2011 to THE MASSACRE >>>>>>>>>>>>> WATCH THE THRONE

137 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by T.T.S.

"I Listened More Than 5 Times Yesterday Trying To Get That Special Feeling I Usually…"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 9, 2011 to Watch The Throne: 10/10

44 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Yo Beans!

"It Better Not! That Wil Be Horrible!"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 9, 2011 to Watch The Throne: 10/10

44 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Yo Beans!

"ahahaha. Far From A Classic. I'm Disappointing In WTT. I Thought It Was Gonna Be A G…"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 8, 2011 to Watch The Throne: 10/10

44 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Yo Beans!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

The adult n the room commented on NewMusic's blog post T.I. - King (Official Music Video)
"You know, I usually don't respond to insults, but I'll make an exception this one time. But, going forward, I encourage you to have a civil dialog without the need for insults. Its really pointless to be an internet tough guy. But, against…"
30 minutes ago
Peter commented on 50 Cent's blog post Watch: XXL's Official Full Length G-Unit Documentary
"Bought a G-Unit shirt on eBay so I can represent!"
46 minutes ago
Peter commented on 50 Cent's blog post Watch: XXL's Official Full Length G-Unit Documentary
"G-Unit is the realest rap group ever. These guys have actually been through a lot together. All the other rap groups out there are just forced into a room for business purposes. They ain't been through what G-Unit has been through. They…"
54 minutes ago
Bilal Naqvi commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post #TBT Interview: Future Says Rappers Have To Dumb Their Lyrics Down Nowadays + Pulls Out $25,000 Cash!
"I'm impressed that anybody able to make $7397 in 4 weeks on the computer . this link www.swipebuck.com"
1 hour ago
Bilal Naqvi commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Sentenced To 9 Months In Jail For Slapping Woman Across The Face With His Penis
"I'm impressed that anybody able to make $7397 in 4 weeks on the computer . this link www.swipebuck.com"
1 hour ago
Bilal Naqvi commented on NewMusic's blog post Joe Budden - Dream On (Listen/Download)
1 hour ago
Bilal Naqvi commented on NewMusic's blog post Iggy Azalea - Iggy SZN
1 hour ago
Bilal Naqvi commented on NewMusic's blog post Cam'Ron Ft. Smoke Dza & Wiz Khalifa - Touch The Sky
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy