Yo Beans!'s Discussions (350)

Discussions Replied To (303) Replies Latest Activity

"Ice Cube Is In the top Ten rappers of all time. Songs Like "We Had To Tear This Moth…"

Yo Beans! replied Sep 26, 2011 to Are Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube Top 10 Rappers Of All Time ?

81 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by C.WEBB

"Yes!! Section 80 Is Classic. He Deserves It! I'm Happy For Him."

Yo Beans! replied Aug 20, 2011 to Kendrick Lamar Gets Chocked Up On Stage When Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg & The Game Pass Him The Crown For The New West Coast King

35 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Prototype

"ahahaha. Nice!"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 11, 2011 to New Video Kanye And Jay-Z "Otis"

21 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Real Talk H.F.M.2

"Co-Sign! The Album Wasn't Great. It Do Have Moment's Though."

Yo Beans! replied Aug 11, 2011 to Didn't even take me a day to tell you WATCH THE THRONE IS A$$ CHEEKS

138 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by EZBands make StillG.AY mom dance

"1.Penmanship 2.Quality! 3.Color Factor Is Not Really About The Skin Anymore Because…"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 11, 2011 to Grammy-winning rapper Eminem's Recovery remained at No. 43 with 10,1000. After 59 weeks, his 2010 solo LP has sold 3,981,500 pieces

58 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Moz

"Sound's Good!! The Snippets/Sampler It's doing A Good Job On Making People Wanna Buy…"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 11, 2011 to R.E.D. Album SNIPPETS

78 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by BRODIE X Babyyyy!

"LMAO Swift-o Wins!!!"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 9, 2011 to THE MASSACRE >>>>>>>>>>>>> WATCH THE THRONE

137 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by T.T.S.

"I Listened More Than 5 Times Yesterday Trying To Get That Special Feeling I Usually…"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 9, 2011 to Watch The Throne: 10/10

44 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Yo Beans!

"It Better Not! That Wil Be Horrible!"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 9, 2011 to Watch The Throne: 10/10

44 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Yo Beans!

"ahahaha. Far From A Classic. I'm Disappointing In WTT. I Thought It Was Gonna Be A G…"

Yo Beans! replied Aug 8, 2011 to Watch The Throne: 10/10

44 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Yo Beans!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

dinesh commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Stacey Dash Calls 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams A 'Hollywood Plantation Slave' For His Pro-Black BET Awards Speech (Video)
"That b**** just mad because BET called her out on her b******* last year when she was on the game. If anyone is Hollywood it's her stupid a** who was acting on clueless. She needs to get raped by a pack of n*****."
5 minutes ago
Thisis50 Blog posted a blog post

Finessin Remix - Lil Wayne x Lil Bibby x Baby E x Hollywood Pompeii

Who is this Hollywood Pompeii dude. Slowly he is creeping is way into the game infiltrating the industry in a very unique manner. He is definitely an artist to watch 2017. Apparently there are talks of a Mixtape with him and Young Money CEO lil Wayne getting ready to surface. When we reached out to Hollywood Pompeii's PR rep about the mixtape her reply was there are things going on that I can not speak on,However Hollywood Pompeii is working on a number of projects and there are some things on…See More
30 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Lil Yachty - 2016 XXL Freshman Freestyle (Video)

Lil Yachty - 2016 XXL Freshman Freestyle (Video)

thisis50.com

Video After The Jump 18-year old Atlanta, Georgia native Lil Yachty proudly tells his mom he's made it during his 2016 XXL Freshman freestyle. Peep the…

Facebook45 minutes ago · Reply
ChasinDatPaper's 7 blog posts were featured
46 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
46 minutes ago
Ronald MAUDLIN commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Boosie Badazz: "They're Trying To Make Everybody F*cking Gay. You Have Cartoons That Have Gays. In 10 Years You're Gonna Have Half The Population Gay Because Of TV" (Video)
"Preach.......Shilee.....F*** TV all it does is brainwashed weak individuals and mindless idiots!!!!! I hardly watch TV because of all the crap that's on it......My TV stays on ESPN"
58 minutes ago
Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Boosie Badazz: "They're Trying To Make Everybody F*cking Gay. You Have Cartoons That Have Gays. In 10 Years You're Gonna Have Half The Population Gay Because Of TV" (Video)
"I agree 100% but this is why you can't have TV raise your kids. When I have kids they aint gonna be watching TV like that or be on the internet at all. I'll do what Tupac mom did to him, make them read books ALL summer and give me book…"
1 hour ago
Thisis50 TV's blog post was featured

BET Awards Red Carpet 2016 - TI50

Thisis50 Takes Over the BET Awards Carpet with Jack ThrillerSee More
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy