QuEeNsFiNeSt's Discussions (6)

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Derek Lemire posted a blog post

Bozz Lay'Dee (@Bozzlaydee1) - Don I Tho (Official Single)

Here's a new release from Chicago's own Bozz Lay'Dee, "Don I Tho".Chicago is home to many top rappers in the game - from Common to Kanye to Lupe - to new-school artists like Chief Keef, Lil Dirk, and Lil Bibby. However, the Windy City has long been awaiting a female artist that can hang both with the lyrics and the swag.Today we bring you Bozz Lay'dee and her first single "Don I Tho" produced by G Clef.…See More
1 minute ago
NewMusic's 3 blog posts were featured
7 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
MAXXMUSIC BLOGG updated their profile
12 minutes ago
Riko commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Hilarious: Jack Thriller Gets Disrespectful With 40 Glocc Over Boxing Match "I'm Gonna Beat The Snitch Out You" (Video)
"Lmfao I like this n**** jack thriller no homo. He's a real n**** mane and he's going to do some good in the world beating this snitch rat n**** up. I want see to tyson beat that b**** Cb up too. If I was a so called celebrity I would be…"
14 minutes ago
EnJstaydrunk liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Boozie Badazz - Touch Down 2 Cause Hell (Album Stream)
42 minutes ago
Kareem Williams posted a blog post

Jey Row - xxxdeeperthanever Album

Jey Row - xxxdeeperthanever Album​New album by Jey Row is totally out of space. It has electro, alternative, and a r&b vibe that you can't stop to listen too. Download the album for free here …See More
54 minutes ago
Tall Shon (TS) commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown's Baby Mama Wants Child Support Raised From $2,500 To $15,000 A Month
"Its funny how people are saying jus pay it.. Man please fight it all because you got it dont mean she deserves it. Its suppose to be about the kids not your pockets."
56 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy