Inca Peruvian Chico's Discussions (2,260)

Discussions Replied To (2230) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool, thanks man"

Inca Peruvian Chico replied Aug 29 to Besides the EP that just came out, anybody got the songs that G-Units been putting out recently?

4 Aug 29
Reply by Inca Peruvian Chico

"Is there a link to all their songs? I bought the EP, just havent listened to it yet."

Inca Peruvian Chico replied Aug 27 to Besides the EP that just came out, anybody got the songs that G-Units been putting out recently?

4 Aug 29

"it is what it is"

Inca Peruvian Chico replied Jun 10 to 50 cent Animal Ambition sells 7,200 (81,136) in it's 4th week. 50 has just personally brought a whole shop supply of Trey Songz new Trigga album from best buy. Instagram link inside.

145 Aug 3
Reply by killacliff

"No way you can have a reunion thread without the original members"

Inca Peruvian Chico replied Jun 1 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

83 on Saturday
Reply by YOUNG-ICE | M.G.K

"Im not in the Army, Im in the Marines....but thanks on the info for the music though"

Inca Peruvian Chico replied Aug 7, 2013 to So Ive been at Boot Camp for 3 months...Any new songs I should look out for??

15 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"good looks brothaman"

Inca Peruvian Chico replied Aug 6, 2013 to So Ive been at Boot Camp for 3 months...Any new songs I should look out for??

15 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"fa shoooo"

Inca Peruvian Chico replied Apr 28, 2013 to It's done! Remasterd Banks' Big Withdraw! Check Out The Artwork (Front + Back) By @Dunne08

97 May 30, 2013
Reply by Lil' Click Kla (LCK)

"Lets get a new link!"

Inca Peruvian Chico replied Apr 28, 2013 to It's done! Remasterd Banks' Big Withdraw! Check Out The Artwork (Front + Back) By @Dunne08

97 May 30, 2013
Reply by Lil' Click Kla (LCK)

"LOL"

Inca Peruvian Chico replied Apr 22, 2013 to 50 Cent is way too complex.

6 Apr 22, 2013

"soff? man you sound retarded"

Inca Peruvian Chico replied Apr 17, 2013 to Smmfh @ 50: NAS BELONGS IN MY TOP 5 DEAD OR ALIVE LIST, SAYS 50 CENT

26 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by EZBands make StillG.AY mom dance

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy