Producers (2,068)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New beat; Spirit

Listen on; www.Thisis50.com/profile/SteveCaissy www.Youtube.com/user/SteveCaissy19

Started by Steve Caissy

0 Mar 8

New beat; Formless

Listen on; www.Thisis50.com/profile/stevecaissy www.youtube.com/user/stevecaissy19

Started by Steve Caissy

0 Feb 27

New beat; Experiences of life

You can listen to this track on; www.Thisis50.com/profile/stevecaissy www.youtube.com/user/stevecaissy19 I dedicate this track to my uncle…

Started by Steve Caissy

0 Feb 20

100Drums.com - Custom Drum Machine USB Flash Drives (8GB)

Wow. I found this new website online that sells custom drum machine flash drives. I ordered 5 of them for my producer friends!!! They have…

Started by John Brown

1 Feb 15
Reply by 50cent_SMS

New beat; Yin Yang

Music by Steve Caissy Listen on; www.Thisis50.com/profile/stevecaissy www.Youtube.com/user/stevecaissy19 For this track, i've merged sweetn…

Started by Steve Caissy

0 Feb 7

New beat; The Way Within

www.Thisis50.com/profile/SteveCaissy www.Youtube.com/user/SteveCaissy19 The Way Within Every changes comes from within. The Way, the truth…

Started by Steve Caissy

0 Jan 27

New beat; Playing With My Future

You can listen to my music through; www.Thisis50.com/profile/SteveCaissy www.Youtube.com/user/SteveCaissy19 2015 has started, it is also my…

Started by Steve Caissy

0 Jan 17

LAST DAY at these prices!

Last day at these prices! Lease - $9.99 Lease + wav trackouts - 29.99 Premium Rights (+ wav trackouts) - $49.99 http://www.atomicbeats.com/

Started by Karlo Curic

0 Jan 11

New Heat on the Site

What's good people? Looking for beats? Come check me out at http://www.maxamillionbeats.com

Started by Max A Million

0 Jan 5

New beat; Meditative passion

www.Thisis50.com/profile/SteveCaissy www.Youtube.com/user/SteveCaissy19 I don't have words for this one exept for the title. So in silence…

Started by Steve Caissy

0 Dec 19, 2014

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Nicole Jones posted a status
52 seconds ago
3 minutes ago
Manic89 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Weeknd Crushes The Competition With 325K Copies Sold Of 'Beauty Behind The Madness' 1st Week
"Par*"
3 minutes ago
Manic89 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Weeknd Crushes The Competition With 325K Copies Sold Of 'Beauty Behind The Madness' 1st Week
"No shade on this dude, but I really don't understand how he sold so many copies. All of his songs sound the same, and I felt like the audio quality on this one wasn't up to participate with his first few singles."
3 minutes ago
3 minutes ago
4 minutes ago
Abdullah Khan posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
A One Marketing INC and MrArcherthePromoter are now friends
5 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy