Lifestyle: Teach You How to $tunt (2,108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curtis Jackson

you cant be in it,

Started by Joshua Zapata

1 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Joshua Zapata

o.d in on nah mean

you can find me in the sky i guess my........girl can only find me only if she fly i be in the clouds but it aint from high i be wear the b…

Started by Joshua Zapata

1 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Joshua Zapata

Vitamin Water vs Hydro phone you can mail me that ;)

Rihanna Rocsi HATEING...........OMG

Started by Joshua Zapata

1 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Joshua Zapata

Jay-Z

9 to be exact what does that mean, and im not keeping any change...Cameron, Mase, hold up i got the best drink in the Country....please 50…

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 16, 2014

I sent you a letter days before the show holefully only 50 and Rocsi open it!

That was personal?

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 3, 2014

Sean Paul Vs Bob Marley

I g'd you that's wasent me that night I got arrested I was punish for the cops bringing me home, I never even been in the pallidum ever eve…

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 3, 2014

Young Buck

That was me on the side of the Road I was sitting down Peacefully I know you wanted to help, and you went back the other way

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Oct 27, 2014

Why 50 buying a car for a million with no radio?

that's some s***

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Oct 21, 2014

Whats Ur Zodiac Sign?

mine is a pices cuz we fly lol

Started by Princess Of Southside Jamacia Queens

288 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Avenue G.

Kids Love For Animals

Kids Love For Animals ( Poem ) Children’s favorite shows are of animals I have hours in a playlist that are laughable Like a camera pecking…

Started by Doris Anne Beaulieu

0 Aug 26, 2014

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Smyrno commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Believes Suge Knight Planned On Killing Dr. Dre To Give His Half Of Death Row Records To 2Pac
"It's funny everybody forgot when aftermath and Shady wasn't doing sh$t. Fif was everywhere screaming shady aftermath....People are such suckers man, they think they know everything....Lmao"
32 minutes ago
Versa commented on Besir Esati's blog post Young Buck & Tony Yayo x HipHopDx: Discuss Hip Hop's Masculinity, Album Changing Landscape, The Police, Staying Focused & More
"Buck has lost a lot of body weight. Good going buck."
34 minutes ago
Jay Harris liked Besir Esati's blog post Young Buck & Tony Yayo x HipHopDx: Discuss Hip Hop's Masculinity, Album Changing Landscape, The Police, Staying Focused & More
35 minutes ago
Sixx Shakur liked Besir Esati's blog post Young Buck & Tony Yayo x HipHopDx: Discuss Hip Hop's Masculinity, Album Changing Landscape, The Police, Staying Focused & More
49 minutes ago
Young Killah liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Speaks On Chris Brown Becoming A Father "That's A Stick Up" & Co-Signs Troy Ave (Video)
1 hour ago
Young Killah liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Not Afraid: The Shady Records Story Ft. Eminem, 50 Cent, & Dr. Dre (Documentary)
1 hour ago
Thisis50 TV's blog post was featured

16OrBetter - Cypher EP 51 | Adekunle x Lyrivelli x Mikey Fresh x Adrenalin - TI50

16OrBetter - Cypher EP 50 | Adekunle x Lyrivelli x Mikey Fresh x Adrenalin (Hosted by Cormega)Follow @16orbetter @jackthriller @thisis5016orbetter, tell us who sucks !Want to be part of 16orbetter ? Email 16orbetter@gmail.comSee More
1 hour ago
Young Killah liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda & Rowdy Rebel Call Ebro From Jail: Bobby Wants 50 Cent To Manage Him, Says Meek Mill Has Reached Out, His Ex-Manager Is A Thief, Epic & Sony Not Supporting Him (Video)
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy