Lifestyle: Teach You How to $tunt (2,107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

o.d in on nah mean

you can find me in the sky i guess my........girl can only find me only if she fly i be in the clouds but it aint from high i be wear the b…

Started by Joshua Zapata

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Joshua Zapata

Vitamin Water vs Hydro phone you can mail me that ;)

Rihanna Rocsi HATEING...........OMG

Started by Joshua Zapata

1 Nov 18
Reply by Joshua Zapata

Jay-Z

9 to be exact what does that mean, and im not keeping any change...Cameron, Mase, hold up i got the best drink in the Country....please 50…

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 16

I sent you a letter days before the show holefully only 50 and Rocsi open it!

That was personal?

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 3

Sean Paul Vs Bob Marley

I g'd you that's wasent me that night I got arrested I was punish for the cops bringing me home, I never even been in the pallidum ever eve…

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 3

Young Buck

That was me on the side of the Road I was sitting down Peacefully I know you wanted to help, and you went back the other way

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Oct 27

Why 50 buying a car for a million with no radio?

that's some s***

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Oct 21

Whats Ur Zodiac Sign?

mine is a pices cuz we fly lol

Started by Princess Of Southside Jamacia Queens

288 Aug 28
Reply by Avenue G.

Kids Love For Animals

Kids Love For Animals ( Poem ) Children’s favorite shows are of animals I have hours in a playlist that are laughable Like a camera pecking…

Started by Doris Anne Beaulieu

0 Aug 26

Creating A Christmas Tree

Creating A Christmas Tree ( Poem ) Create designer Christmas tree From squash, to bread, and fun cookies Instructions made so easily One fr…

Started by Doris Anne Beaulieu

0 Aug 25

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

howamidointhis commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
"why would u want to smoke gold? im stunned, whats next injecting it?!!! dummies"
5 minutes ago
Them504boyz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
"Ftw.. What are you talking about? Lol."
5 minutes ago
Max Payne commented on NewMusic's blog post Tink - Tell The Children (Prod. By Timbaland)
"Nice work"
55 minutes ago
Max Payne liked NewMusic's blog post Tink - Tell The Children (Prod. By Timbaland)
55 minutes ago
KINZY updated their profile
1 hour ago
rusu gabi liked NewMusic's blog post Azad Right Ft. Joell Ortiz & SPNCR - Son Of Sam (Remix)
1 hour ago
Rell Jfk commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Macklemore Participates In Ferguson Protests "It's Not About Me, It's About Mike Brown" (Video)
"I agree with Realizm49 bc mack definitely doesn't need publicity from this. I mean he won a Grammy b4 people said he had "black fans" sooooooo.... I think he is good on that part."
1 hour ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
"Hell naw I won't buy that s***"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy