Lifestyle: Teach You How to $tunt (2,106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vitamin Water vs Hydro phone you can mail me that ;)

Rihanna Rocsi HATEING...........OMG

Started by Joshua Zapata

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Joshua Zapata

Jay-Z

9 to be exact what does that mean, and im not keeping any change...Cameron, Mase, hold up i got the best drink in the Country....please 50…

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 16

I sent you a letter days before the show holefully only 50 and Rocsi open it!

That was personal?

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 3

Sean Paul Vs Bob Marley

I g'd you that's wasent me that night I got arrested I was punish for the cops bringing me home, I never even been in the pallidum ever eve…

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 3

Young Buck

That was me on the side of the Road I was sitting down Peacefully I know you wanted to help, and you went back the other way

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Oct 27

Why 50 buying a car for a million with no radio?

that's some s***

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Oct 21

Whats Ur Zodiac Sign?

mine is a pices cuz we fly lol

Started by Princess Of Southside Jamacia Queens

288 Aug 28
Reply by Avenue G.

Kids Love For Animals

Kids Love For Animals ( Poem ) Children’s favorite shows are of animals I have hours in a playlist that are laughable Like a camera pecking…

Started by Doris Anne Beaulieu

0 Aug 26

Creating A Christmas Tree

Creating A Christmas Tree ( Poem ) Create designer Christmas tree From squash, to bread, and fun cookies Instructions made so easily One fr…

0 Aug 25

The Warmth Of Homemade

The Warmth Of Homemade Cooking, freezing, and raspberry jam Beef stew, salmon pie, and egg rolls out of ham Quick party foods and a hunters…

0 Aug 6

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Dirty South commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Beats Drake & Eminem For 'Favorite Hip Hop Album' & 'Artist.' Katy Perry & Beyonce Win Big At The 2014 American Music Awards
"Iggy isn't a rapper. She's a puppet who raps. Lol All good though. I don't care about these award shows because the s*** is all politics and hype. The producers of the shows know what they're doing and it has nothing to do with…"
10 minutes ago
Fake Is The New Trend??? commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Manny Pacquiao Already Preparing For Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight After Destroying Chris Algieri "The Fans Deserve That Fight" (Video/Audio/Pics)
"floyd dude needs to accept now no more excuses lmao"
44 minutes ago
My Name Is My Name commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Beats Drake & Eminem For 'Favorite Hip Hop Album' & 'Artist.' Katy Perry & Beyonce Win Big At The 2014 American Music Awards
"#QueenKaty"
51 minutes ago
Fake Is The New Trend??? commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Beats Drake & Eminem For 'Favorite Hip Hop Album' & 'Artist.' Katy Perry & Beyonce Win Big At The 2014 American Music Awards
"so staged iggy good rapper lmao way overrated"
55 minutes ago
RAWDOGGTV shared their blog post on Google +1
1 hour ago
RAWDOGGTV liked RAWDOGGTV's blog post Waka Flocka Upstages AMAs via Smoky Lozenge Ad
1 hour ago
RAWDOGGTV posted a blog post

Waka Flocka Upstages AMAs via Smoky Lozenge Ad

Waka Flocka Flame Upstages AMAs With Smoky Throat Lozenge AdWaka Flocka Flame stole the first part of the AMAs and he wasn't even part of the show; The rapper-actor appeared in a quirky, Adult Swim–style ad for Pine Bros. throat lozenges.The clip begins by showing Waka, on his couch, surrounded by (ahem) smoke. "What does a Waka Flocka…See More
1 hour ago
Bijon Stigger liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Common Speaks On His Respect For Chief Keef, President Obama, Chicago's Gang Culture, The Genius Of J. Dilla, Collaborating W/Kanye West, 'Selma' & More (Video)
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy