Breaking News (78,316)

Add a Discussion

Nobody has added any discussions yet! Add a discussion to get started.

Add a Discussion

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

the236general liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling. Clearing The Way For His Wife Shelly To Sell The L.A. Clippers For $2 Billion [Video]
1 minute ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Childish Gambino Says He Will Lyrically "Cut Off" Drake, Kendrick Lamar & SchoolBoy Q's Heads [Video]
"Notice he did not mention Tony Yayo; these rappers are scared. Obvious he doesn't want to be lyrically slaughtered by Tony Yayo's #GunPowderGuru flow. #PassPortGang"
2 minutes ago
Derek Lemire posted blog posts
14 minutes ago
DB liked NewMusic's blog post Ransom & Joe Budden - Vietnam (Listen/Download)
16 minutes ago
Jus P commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling. Clearing The Way For His Wife Shelly To Sell The L.A. Clippers For $2 Billion [Video]
"I'm still confused about this situation. He didn't say nothing racist. He told his side man piece don't bring the men your f****** to my games. Justin Bieber is on video saying "N*****" and we giving this dude a pass. SMFH."
25 minutes ago
Master Mimd commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post King Of The Dot Rap Battle - Charlie Clips vs Daylyt (Video)
"Y'all smoking that shhhh this was Daylyt all day. I round Daylyt 2nd Clips 3rd Daylyt"
28 minutes ago
Master Mimd liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post King Of The Dot Rap Battle - Charlie Clips vs Daylyt (Video)
30 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling. Clearing The Way For His Wife Shelly To Sell The L.A. Clippers For $2 Billion [Video]
"As a CLIPPERS fan, I'm glad I don't have to deal with this B******* anymore. The NBA players are there to play. This whole issue should have been left to the NBA commision and not the media and players. It annoyed the s*** out of me that…"
33 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy