Breaking News (78,455)

Add a Discussion

Nobody has added any discussions yet! Add a discussion to get started.

Add a Discussion

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Ari commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Azealia Banks Goes To War With Action Bronson On Twitter: "You're A Greasy Fat White Man Impersonating Ghostface Killah." Bronson Drags Solange & Q-Tip Into It
"I f.u.c.k.i.n.g HATE this B.I.T.C.H :) what is this calling Action you White people and all this racist attitude? if a white man or Action said you black all Blacks would say ish about him feel me :) BTW Eminem will smack this hoe soon but he knows…"
1 minute ago
DS commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anonymous Threatens To Ruin Iggy Azalea's Career Unless She Apologizes To Azealia Banks & Eric Garner NYC Protestors
"I didnt know she said that about the mexicans. Eff outta here Iggy! Expose her anonymous"
18 minutes ago
DS liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anonymous Threatens To Ruin Iggy Azalea's Career Unless She Apologizes To Azealia Banks & Eric Garner NYC Protestors
22 minutes ago
YKham commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj - The Pinkprint (Short Film)
"All Im gone say is that Nicki better move units...I have been seeing her everywhere promoting this album..She better atleast move 500 cuz Cole just moved 375 with no promotion at all"
27 minutes ago
Ronaldis Delahon commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Azealia Banks Goes To War With Action Bronson On Twitter: "You're A Greasy Fat White Man Impersonating Ghostface Killah." Bronson Drags Solange & Q-Tip Into It
"Banks would rather find a needle in a haystack than go to war with Em."
43 minutes ago
FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Katie Got Bandz - Coolin' In Chiraq (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"@royal u got jokes. N ️️fucc tlie n dat Pitbull faced tiny... But Katy go hard as ️fucc !!!!!!!!! #2 go stoopid hard"
44 minutes ago
Ronaldis Delahon commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Azealia Banks Goes To War With Action Bronson On Twitter: "You're A Greasy Fat White Man Impersonating Ghostface Killah." Bronson Drags Solange & Q-Tip Into It
"Banks knows her limits. She wont go at Em. She'll go at everybody else except Em."
44 minutes ago
WorldStarRoy posted a blog post
45 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy