Breaking News (78,436)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lil kim, Nicki,

Hold Rihanna, you can come visit me the hours are just like 106 address 530

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 20

freeway, what happend,

and please damon dash put that dvd out there, dmx won or not, and beeeinie why you f*** him up for just say that and right and apoloogy let…

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 20

Cassidy why you didnt battle him Mook ( and shout out to my Cali m************ Nove)

hold up, you know that pretty b**** look like that was funny because i never seen that other n**** with no money ........

Started by Joshua Zapata

3 Nov 20
Reply by Joshua Zapata

Juelz Santana true or false

hold wait a minute, you cant dance, so you dont break nobody

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 20

llyod banks

south side story, ...let me talk to you, my Lox remix is better, lox is on the way and ....nah mean cocaine trafficking

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 20

[New Music] Bruse Wane - Kingdom Freestyle

Bruse Wane is back like he never left after dropping his head banging single Hercules.  With Thanksgiving, right around the corner the W…

Started by Sandrasparks

3 Nov 20
Reply by Eric Harris

(Grinding)

clipse, you know both brothers are mad at each other because they..both know i saw you in 187

Started by Joshua Zapata

1 Nov 19
Reply by Joshua Zapata

"SOUNDS ANTE MERIDIEM" OUT NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES

IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT A COPY OF IT YET, IT'S TIME TO DIG DEEP AND SPEND SOME OF THAT HARD EARNED CASH LOL https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dubcl

Started by Dubclaatsky

0 Nov 18

New edition did get sign to bad boy....lol, im still holding my voice but thiese meds got me all f*** up, i need one preyer

I want to celebrate thanksgiving with damon dash...all day...but we can make some dedcation, because i never made a turkey ever but the stu…

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 Nov 18

Hot N**** - Sticky Green vs. Smugglaz' Stickup Kid

Sticky Green performs against his alter ego The Stickup Kid of The Smugglaz in this remix video of Bobby Shmurda's hit single "Hot Nigga…

Started by WWE TV -WORLWIDE ENTERTAINMENTTV

0 Nov 18

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

No1 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chaos In Ferguson: Riots, Arson, Looting Resume After Grand Jury Fails To Indict Cop Darren Wilson In Shooting Death Of Mike Brown (Video/Pics)
"oh well let them be dumb f**** and destroy everything i dont live there so i dont care"
41 seconds ago
billy bob commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Macklemore Participates In Ferguson Protests "It's Not About Me, It's About Mike Brown" (Video)
"he probably has some Justin bieber racist rant tapes that are about to surface"
4 minutes ago
Ralan Enterprises LLC posted a blog post

Interview with DUNGEON MASTA Wu tang 10th Chamba S.M.I.L.E.

Good Moooooooooooorning Vietnaaam! Another exclusive interview brought to you S.M.I.L.E. (Ralan Enterprises LLC) Yo we bring you a raw and candid interview from Dungeon Masta! He tells you how it is through his eyes. So get prepared for a treat! S.M.I.L.E. Some Make It Look Easy. WHERE ARE…See More
11 minutes ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post In Strange New Video Creed Singer Scott Stapp Says He's "Under Attack," Homeless, Civil Rights Violated & Been Robbed By His Record Company (Video)
"Only thing I believe is the fact people stole money from him. No surprise for any celebrity."
20 minutes ago
WHOOOO commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post In Strange New Video Creed Singer Scott Stapp Says He's "Under Attack," Homeless, Civil Rights Violated & Been Robbed By His Record Company (Video)
"@Julian Cervantes omg you are right! he's also right about Florida weapon. we have to be careful because 3 eyes monster are the one who going to use biological weapons against us. Did you know that Santa exist too? there are some fake ones out…"
36 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's 2 blog posts were featured
43 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV posted blog posts
44 minutes ago
A&R Coordinator IMF/INgrooves shared their video on StumbleUpon
49 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy