Breaking News (78,457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Destiny Rydas is the hottest female rapper in Australia and she's coming to America because she's the future of hip hop she's way better than Iggy nicki minaj check out her website www.destnyrydas.c

Check out her website www.destinyrydas.com

Started by Mike Love Savage

0 Feb 24

Reality Sets In For Bobby Shmurda.. Help Aint Coming !

Reality Sets In For Bobby Shmurda Still behind bars..Bobby’s mother is his most consistent visitor, who has come to see him twice a week…

Started by Sandrasparks

0 Feb 23

K. Michelle Wardrobe Malfunction During Concert

Started by JNumbaNC

0 Feb 22

Destiny Rydas is the hottest female rapper in Australia she's coming to America to take ova the rap game

Destiny Rydas is the hottest female rapper in Australia she's coming to America to take ova the rap game can't nobody touch her #MusicOffTh…

Started by Mike Savage

0 Feb 18

Australians hottest female rapper Destiny Rydas

Destiny Rydas is coming to America to take ova the rap game can't nobody touch her flow #MusicOffTheStreets #TeamDryas and check out her we…

Started by Mike Savage

0 Feb 18

Sticky Green ft. Shea Marie - LOST

Now or Never Album @ ITUNES https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/now-or-never/id955196101 From Sticky Green's "Now Or Never" album official…

Started by WWE TV -WORLWIDE ENTERTAINMENTTV

0 Feb 17

Destiny Rydas

Destiny Rydas is getting ready to change the rap game can't nobody touch her #MusicOffTheStreets #TeamDrydas

Started by Mike Love Savage

0 Feb 17

Montana Montana Montana

MontanaMontanaMontana x https://www.facebook.com/events/787536344634281/

Started by montanamontanamontana

0 Feb 16

All I ever wanted was hard rowdy films, all behind the lens, I be writing gems

I got two films for you and the squad Fif. Concepts that have never been done before. Currently writing the sequel to the first and develop…

Started by Jehu Dawson

0 Feb 16

(HOT NEW GROUP) 4EY "THE FUTURE" DROPS NEW SINGLE "SCOOT OVA" PRODUCED BY: ZAYTOVEN

4EY "THE FUTURE" "SCOOT OVA" SINGLE: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/8mt4bhg9d9bnhqq/4EY_The_Future_-_Scoot_Ova_Produced_By_Zaytoven.mp3 E…

Started by 4EY "The Future"

2 Feb 16
Reply by 4EY "The Future"

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

P commented on Besir Esati's blog post Iggy Azalea x Power 106 LA: Talks Sex Change Rumors, Wonders Why Eminem Didn’t Face Racial Backlash For Grammy Win & More (Video)
"I'm not a fan of her music but I do see why people would be fascinated with her sound only because of her ethnicity. For her to think she should be embraced by hip hop the way Eminem is is proof positive she's knows absolutely ZERO about…"
6 minutes ago
john smith commented on Besir Esati's blog post Kanye West Speaks At Oxford University
"oh god"
31 minutes ago
john smith liked Besir Esati's blog post Kidd Kidd x KarenCivilTV: Talks Street Fame, Rida Gang, Lil Wayne, G-Unit Album & More
31 minutes ago
john smith liked NewMusic's blog post D-Pryde - Plan A (Mixtape)
32 minutes ago
john smith liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Leonardo Dicaprio Is Smashing Rihanna. Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg Says Move Over Kimye, Jay Z & Beyonce (Video)
32 minutes ago
john smith liked NewMusic's blog post HoZ – Fire Squad Freestyle (Official Video)
32 minutes ago
john smith liked Thisis50 TV's blog post 'Single Man, Married Man' Authors Speak On Book - TI50
32 minutes ago
john smith liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Dj SpinKing on "The Connect" Project; His Growth; Music Today - TI50
32 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy