Breaking News (78,331)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

G-Unit Members Missing In Action

So I know that The Beauty Of Independence was a group effort and not a label album. But I need to know where are the other member of G-Unit…

Started by Vinny Vendetta

3 Sep 11
Reply by GANGSTA WAYNE

KONVICT KARTEL PRESENTS>> OG BOO DIRTY feat. AKON "Problems" @IAMBOODIRTY @AKON on STREET WATCH RADIO: http://ow.ly/Bbogm

Started by TIA CULVER (PUBLICIST-ATLANTA)

0 Sep 6

the Beauty of Independence EP hit #1 on iTunes hip hop album Chart and peaked at #3 on the iTunes official Chart

It was predicted to move 12-14k downloads only available on iTunes and is currently at #18 in the States

Started by Rida #SK

1 Sep 6
Reply by Rida #SK

Cassiday Say's He's Getting ??? For Dizaster Battle & He Don't Battle Faggots So Daylyt's Out..

Cassidy: I'm Being Paid ??? to Battle Dizaster Cassidy recently sat down and commented on his upcoming payday opps we mean battle against…

Started by Sandrasparks

0 Sep 5

ALL #ARTIST DJ RON G IS BACK IN THE #STUDIO WORKING ON NEW MIX CD IF U WANT A #SLOT SEND #MUSIC DJRONG84@GMAIL.COM & I WILL SEND PRICE/INFO

ALL #ARTIST DJ RON G IS BACK IN THE #STUDIO WORKING ON NEW MIX CD IF U WANT A #SLOT SEND #MUSIC DJRONG84@GMAIL.COM & I WILL SEND PRICE/…

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

0 Sep 4

Triple C's vs G-unit 2.0 Poll: If they were to drop compilation CDs on Monday who would flop harder? (Please elaborate on why you feel that way)

Be honest and don't suck them just to suck them...

Started by VeinyDick Tracy

14 Sep 2
Reply by myles

50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.

Started by Rob War Angel

188 Sep 2
Reply by Kutinboss

im kutinboss from the boot

take a sec and check out my new music leave a comment with your honest opinion

Started by Kutinboss

0 Sep 2

Besides the EP that just came out, anybody got the songs that G-Units been putting out recently?

?

Started by Inca Peruvian Chico

4 Aug 29
Reply by Inca Peruvian Chico

[Battle Rap] Cassidy Vs Dizaster Battle Allegedly Confirmed..

[Battle Rap] Cassidy Vs Dizaster Battle Allegedly Confirmed.. Ok rumors are swirling that what could be an epic battle between infamous…

Started by Sandrasparks

1 Aug 25
Reply by Sandrasparks

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy