Breaking News (78,492)

Featured Discussions

50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.

Started by Rob War AngelLatest Reply

[Droppin' Soon] Kidd Kidd - feat. 50 Cent & Jeremih

Coming in few days: GOING TO DROP KIDD KIDD, 50CENT,AND JERIMIH TRACK REALLY SOON! DJ'S SEND ME YOUR EMAILS!!!!! — Eunice W™ (@MODinkenya)…

Started by The UnthinkableLatest Reply

Fifty Cent's "In Da Club" sounds surprisingly good on a banjo. Hilarious. (Video)

Started by Rob War AngelLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tinie Tempah Jess Glynne - Not Letting Go Ft 50 Cent (HOT OR NOT ???)

Check out this hot REMIX of UK very own tinie tempah Not Letting Go http://youtu.be/feny8Xx4YVY Free download @ Tinie Tempah - Not Letting…

Started by John

0 on Saturday

Kidd Kidd is the dopest rapper in the game #FreeKiddKidd

God is everything without him nothing is possible

Started by Mike Love Savage

1 on Friday
Reply by Abiss

Mase

Man window shopper is one of my favorite 50 cent songs but I think he should sign Mase to the final call records

Started by Jourdan Simmons the Future

0 on Thursday

yo 50 Cent needs to bail Kidd Kidd out of jail

#FREEKIDDKIDD

0 Jul 1

WHAT DA F*** IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT BARACK OBAMA (SORRY HIS FATHER IS KENYAN)

OTHER THEN DA FACT DA HIS DARK SKIN...WHAT HAVE HE DONE? WHO IS HE? WHAT MAKES HIM DIFFERENT THEN OTHER POLITICIANS?....BLACK PEOPLE IS JUM…

Started by City

112 Jun 22
Reply by City

Tony Yayo appreciation thread.... post your favorite Yayo track

Tony Yayo is one of the most hated/underrated artist out there dude been dropping heat for along time but people always want to downplay hi…

Started by City

29 Jun 22
Reply by City

Chicandi is the hottest female rapper in the game can't nobody touch her flow www.Chicandi.com

#CHICANDIDAMOVEMENT #HTE www.Chicandi.com

0 Jun 22

Reezy Peace - Steel Reezy hosted by DJ Jazz HashBeatz

http://piff.me/871f077

Started by jazz

0 Jun 21

Annie Davis 4072802901

Started by Annie Davis

0 Jun 15

Bruse Wane Performing live At "The Buzz Factor Concert" June 13th In NYC

Bruse Wane Performing live At "The Buzz Factor Concert" June 13th In NYC "Bruse Wane" Live headlining The "Industry Buzz" Concert" June 1…

Started by Sandrasparks

3 Jun 12
Reply by Sandrasparks

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

MENTAL FLIGHT ENT commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Joe Budden Says There's No Issue With Meek Mill & A Battle Wouldn't Be Interesting "I'm In A Group With Slaughterhouse & We Rap With Eminem. He's With MMG & They Rap With Ross" (Audio)
"BUDDEN an EMO B****"
7 minutes ago
YKham commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Seattle QB Russell Wilson Says God Told Him To Abstain From Sex With GF Ciara Until Marriage "I Need You To Lead Her" (Video)
"Ciara dont know what she want..She went from a Trap n**** to a cornball n****"
14 minutes ago
True2HipHop commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Joe Budden Says There's No Issue With Meek Mill & A Battle Wouldn't Be Interesting "I'm In A Group With Slaughterhouse & We Rap With Eminem. He's With MMG & They Rap With Ross" (Audio)
"Ya'll read what I read, It was another Slaughter & Joe ain't have to battle rap some lame from philly or his wack side chick."
25 minutes ago
True2HipHop commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Joe Budden Says There's No Issue With Meek Mill & A Battle Wouldn't Be Interesting "I'm In A Group With Slaughterhouse & We Rap With Eminem. He's With MMG & They Rap With Ross" (Audio)
"Damn, all those that respect lyrical MCs & not kindergarten rhymes from wack rappers can see the subliminal diss he made. Even if it's not meant to be a diss it's still some slick words. It's true, nobody on MMG can mess with any…"
27 minutes ago
Josh commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill Grabs Top Spot On Albums Chart With 216K Sold Of 'Dreams Worth More Than Money'
"great album 1st track is fire"
34 minutes ago
Josh liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill Grabs Top Spot On Albums Chart With 216K Sold Of 'Dreams Worth More Than Money'
34 minutes ago
Dirty South commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Joe Budden Says There's No Issue With Meek Mill & A Battle Wouldn't Be Interesting "I'm In A Group With Slaughterhouse & We Rap With Eminem. He's With MMG & They Rap With Ross" (Audio)
"Truth. That wouldn't even be a fair fight at all."
36 minutes ago
V liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Joe Budden Says There's No Issue With Meek Mill & A Battle Wouldn't Be Interesting "I'm In A Group With Slaughterhouse & We Rap With Eminem. He's With MMG & They Rap With Ross" (Audio)
45 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy