Breaking News (78,420)

Featured Discussions

50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.

Started by Rob War AngelLatest Reply

[Droppin' Soon] Kidd Kidd - feat. 50 Cent & Jeremih

Coming in few days: GOING TO DROP KIDD KIDD, 50CENT,AND JERIMIH TRACK REALLY SOON! DJ'S SEND ME YOUR EMAILS!!!!! — Eunice W™ (@MODinkenya)…

Started by The UnthinkableLatest Reply

Fifty Cent's "In Da Club" sounds surprisingly good on a banjo. Hilarious. (Video)

Started by Rob War AngelLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

believe it or not

when i had that radio in juvenile, i heard g g g g g unit, and the worse song was Love, but i was mad, i was just mad that someone screamed…

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 17 hours ago

Rihanna,

i got her, im not mad nah mean,

Started by Joshua Zapata

1 17 hours ago
Reply by Joshua Zapata

Toronto Rappers & Hip Hop Documentary Trailer

TopShot Pictures Presents Now or Never Album & Documentary of Toronto Rappers and Toronto Hip Hop History. Learn the history of Sticky…

Started by WWE TV -WORLWIDE ENTERTAINMENTTV

0 23 hours ago

Cherry or Strawberry

When you get no response and you ask a question to the Boss 50 cent or Curtis Jackson and get no response that's some punk s*** . a questio…

Started by Walinda Jenkins

0 yesterday

No Evil In Her - Chaz Defranco

No Evil In Her - Chaz Defranco

Started by Jack Purcell

0 yesterday

FAKE, FOOLISH, OR PHONY

All I ever wished was to really hang with 50 cent and G Unit especially when I see them in interviews but this is for the Big Kid himself.…

Started by Walinda Jenkins

0 on Friday

ask for my video tape when I got locked, I should of won that case expaccily because i was On ssi

DECTIVES USED ME O.D

Started by Joshua Zapata

3 on Friday
Reply by Joshua Zapata

Lil kim, Nicki,

Hold Rihanna, you can come visit me the hours are just like 106 address 530

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 on Friday

freeway, what happend,

and please damon dash put that dvd out there, dmx won or not, and beeeinie why you f*** him up for just say that and right and apoloogy let…

Started by Joshua Zapata

0 on Friday

Cassidy why you didnt battle him Mook ( and shout out to my Cali m************ Nove)

hold up, you know that pretty b**** look like that was funny because i never seen that other n**** with no money ........

Started by Joshua Zapata

3 on Friday
Reply by Joshua Zapata

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Beats Drake & Eminem For 'Favorite Hip Hop Album' & 'Artist.' Katy Perry & Beyonce Win Big At The 2014 American Music Awards
"The fact that you use the word "stupidest" speaks to your immaturity. Why don't you log off b****? You the one that addressed me first saying it doesn't have s*** to do with race and called me a dumb a** so what sense does it…"
2 minutes ago
John Campbell shared G-Unit Promotions's video on Google +1
15 minutes ago
John Campbell shared G-Unit Promotions's video on Twitter
16 minutes ago
Grandmaster Z commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bill Cosby Accuser Louisa Moritz Angling For Class Action Lawsuit With Help From 9 Other Alleged Victims
"Snowbunnies will get you in trouble lol"
20 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 6 blog posts were featured
26 minutes ago
Emanuel Deloza commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Beats Drake & Eminem For 'Favorite Hip Hop Album' & 'Artist.' Katy Perry & Beyonce Win Big At The 2014 American Music Awards
"Foolish b u gots to be the most immature and stupidest person on here mad over a comment emenim sucks a** Kendrick lamar is garbage im from compton and i wont even bump no tde if u dont like what i say they log off"
39 minutes ago
di commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Beats Drake & Eminem For 'Favorite Hip Hop Album' & 'Artist.' Katy Perry & Beyonce Win Big At The 2014 American Music Awards
"the thing with em is that his last slim shady albums encore and relapse had bad critics and sales so interscope forced em to change his style and then recovery was released and that rihanna song sold alot so what u gonna do its all about making…"
46 minutes ago
NewMusic's 5 blog posts were featured
47 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy