Breaking News (78,016)

Featured Discussions

50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.

Started by Rob War AngelLatest Reply

[Droppin' Soon] Kidd Kidd - feat. 50 Cent & Jeremih

Coming in few days: GOING TO DROP KIDD KIDD, 50CENT,AND JERIMIH TRACK REALLY SOON! DJ'S SEND ME YOUR EMAILS!!!!! — Eunice W™ (@MODinkenya)…

Started by The UnthinkableLatest Reply

Fifty Cent's "In Da Club" sounds surprisingly good on a banjo. Hilarious. (Video)

Started by Rob War AngelLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Producer on No Limit and Beats by the Pound Split (It Hurt Us All)

The End of No Limit and Beats By The Pound https://youtu.be/vxVkZQvdh1c I will say this, I didn't hear Serv's interview, but overall what r…

Started by Prezident Bejda

0 on Friday

Suge Knight Crashed 50's In Da Club Looking for Eminem and Dre Recalls D12's Swifty

As far as the time he was in Hawaii I wasn't actually with him at the time, but I heard of it. Em at the time was pretty much guilty by ass…

0 on Friday

Suge Knight Crashed 50's In Da Club Looking for Eminem and Dre Recalls D12's Swifty

As far as the time he was in Hawaii I wasn't actually with him at the time, but I heard of it. Em at the time was pretty much guilty by ass…

0 on Friday

Whats good with the upcoming generations taste in music?

I can't seem to wrap my head around it. Don't get wrong, trap is dope but alike everything else, its great in moderation. I just feel like…

Started by Tokyo

0 on Friday

Devil Got You Blinded Wants You Far Away From God Gangsta Gospel

Big Perro Creates a New Genre Out of Miami Big Perro Creates a New Genre Out of Miami FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Miami, Florida – January 16, 2…

Started by BIGPERRO

0 on Thursday

CT SHORTY

WHY DO YOU CLAIM TO BE BLACK ? YOU AINT EVEN AMERICAN YOU ARAB ILL TURN YOU IN FOR CASH YOU HOE! GET WITH THA SWAGGA OH THX FOR THE BLOW JOB

Started by shaolin

42 on Wednesday
Reply by ThisIsKmacc

Casting For A Epic High School Movie !!!

HIGH SCHOOL FLY THE MOVIEWhats good , Im a film Director From LA and Im shooting a Epic High School Movie about fashion and hustling this s…

Started by Michael H Royal Films

0 Jan 14

Casting For A Epic High School Movie !!!

Whats good , Im a film Director From LA and Im shooting a Epic High School Movie about fashion and hustling this summer. We casting "FLY GU…

Started by Michael H Royal Films

0 Jan 14

[Mixtape] Various Artists - I Am Hip Hop Vol. 54 Hosted by DJ Jazz HashBeatz

https://www.datpiff.com/DJ-Jazz-I-Am-Hip-Hop-Vol-54-mixtape.822873.html

Started by jazz

0 Jan 10

[Mixtape] Various Artists - I Am Trap Vol. 28 Hosted by DJ Jazz

http://www.datpiff.com/DJ-Jazz-I-Am-Trap-Vol-28-mixtape.822392.html

Started by jazz

0 Jan 8

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Steve Hamilton commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Z's Tidal Music Streaming Service Being Accused Of Inflating It's User Numbers
"Isis are a terrorist group that have been labelled I agree... They have been called different ..like guy on the kfc bucket you know who he is but you would eat fried chicken else where but you are aware of the brand? The IRA in the English Cold War…"
1 hour ago
Now Hip Hop posted a blog post

Exclusive Feature: FatTwonOmerta

From Capitol Heights MarylandSee More
4 hours ago
CMLapse Ent. posted blog posts
5 hours ago
TruBrillEnt shared their blog post on Google +1
6 hours ago
TruBrillEnt liked TruBrillEnt's blog post @CaddyPack - IDGAF #IDGAF #Single #NP #NowPlaying #Pop
6 hours ago
TruBrillEnt posted a blog post

@CaddyPack - IDGAF #IDGAF #Single #NP #NowPlaying #Pop

CaddyPack.comItunes.apple.comCaddy Pack is something special compared to other rap-newcomers. She convinces with punchhlines, amazing flow and an innovative style…See More
6 hours ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
6 hours ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post Modest - "On My Own"
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy