Pow! (19,268)

Featured Discussions

SONGS YOU CAN RELATE TO THREAD

POST ANY SONG YOU CAN RELATE TO :;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;--------------

Started by ►█ܓܨA.corleoneܓܨ█◄Latest Reply

*Fan Made* Lloyd Banks - Hunger For More 2 Promo Art, Just Added Banner - Courtesy ThisisNightmare

Banner I Just Did..COD 2 I f****** love that game

Started by DopeNativeBoy.ComLatest Reply

What are your favorite Tony Yayo tracks? OFFICIAL YAYO APPRECIATION THREAD

Somebody Snitched (Officer Ricky) They Hate Curious ft. Joe Money Make the World Go Round ft. lloyd banks

Started by fawwaazLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 Wise Men " Detroit 1992 Hip-Hop Rap Group

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIPP_WdoIP0&feature=youtu.be

Started by thesk8 Doctor

1 Jan 27
Reply by thesk8 Doctor

Freeway Rick Ross calls out the rapper Rick Ross on lying about Criminal Past

Long time guest and friend of the Murder Master Music Show, the legendary Freeway Ricky Ross called in to talk with hosts Prez and Mac Jay…

Started by Prezident Bejda

0 Jan 24

Ex NWA Member...Eazy's Kids Got A Raw Deal

Arabian Prince on what Dre needs to do and how Eazy's kids got the raw end of the deal https://youtu.be/32wnlHF9v5A "I would really hope th…

0 Nov 8, 2015

Yo Rotimi is one of the best R @B singers ever can't nobody sing better than Rotimi not even R Kelly #LOTTO #TeamRoyals

#LOTTO #TeamRoyals

Started by Mike Savage

0 Nov 7, 2015

Arabian Prince Interview..NWA was like family before Jerry Heller

Straight Outta Compton scored huge in the box office but it left many out of the equation completely such as the Murder Master Music Show's…

0 Nov 7, 2015

THERE'S SOME HOT N***** ON HERE....BUT OH LAWD..THERE'S SOME TRASH ONES TOO...*SIGH*

I BEEN CHECKIN OUT ALOT OF THE N***** MUSIC ON HERE..IM FEELIN LIKE 50% OF THE ONES I HEARD....BUT AHHHH MAN.....THERE ARE SOME N***** THAT…

Started by thebadseed-aka niggalis cage

10 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by TYMEZONIN

How do you feel about n***** puttin they music on your page and the music is wack as hell?

Them n***** there just suck they no good! I aint never heard a n**** say they like them in the hood!

Started by TYMEZONIN

36 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by TYMEZONIN

Director has hours of Unseen Eazy-E and Tupac Footage

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: MTV VMA (Skee-Lo, I Wish) Award winning Director Marty Thomas was a guest on the Murder Master Music Show. Among ot…

0 Sep 30, 2015

Top 5 Richest Rappers of All-Time!! (Net Worth Listings - Forbes!!) Thisis50.com

RICHEST RAPPERS OF ALL-TIME (FORBES 2009) 1. Master P - $661 Million 2. 50 Cent - $480 Million 3. P.Diddy $380 Million 4. Jay-Z $360…

Started by hitmayne

139 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Isiah

Ancient Decipher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGIOQUujJeYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGIOQUujJeY

Started by Romulus Magnellah

1 May 27, 2015
Reply by Romulus Magnellah

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Derek Lemire posted blog posts
19 minutes ago
I only talk hard in the comments commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Stars In New Air Jordan Super Bowl 50 Commercial. "My Life Is To Get Onstage & Act As If I Am Mike, Act As If It Is The Playoffs" (Video)
"This dude probably got a closet full of them g unit reeboks mixed with a bunch of Shady gear Hoodies with a big tattoo of 50s face on his chest and G Unit tat over his heart."
24 minutes ago
Cynamin Jones posted a blog post
31 minutes ago
I only talk hard in the comments commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Stars In New Air Jordan Super Bowl 50 Commercial. "My Life Is To Get Onstage & Act As If I Am Mike, Act As If It Is The Playoffs" (Video)
"All you n***** was thinking the same s*** I been thinking bout Matt. It's a hip hop site by 50 and his people. Key word is hip hop. So if you wanna see nothing but 50 Cent, go to his instagram page and drool so you can stop looking for excuses…"
32 minutes ago
Te - Te liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rihanna - The Making Of 'Work' (In Studio/Behind The Scenes Video)
1 hour ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
1 hour ago
matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rihanna - The Making Of 'Work' (In Studio/Behind The Scenes Video)
"Same"
1 hour ago
matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Boomer Esiason Says He Thinks Carolina Panthers Player Cam Newton Is Bipolar. Deion Sanders Criticizes The QB For Sulking At Post Super Bowl 50 Press Conference (Video)
"It's actually shocking to me the amount of ppl who think it's rigged.the team who played better that day won simple as that. It was anybodys game to win right down to the last quarter. Panthers couldn't put up any points so they…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy